A selection of genuine British Army DPM Cold Weather Parka Jackets in very good ex-issue condition; in a range of sizes.
Manufactured between 1979-1985 for the British Army. The Parkas are in good condition for their age. All are sold as ex-issue coats with no major tears, rips or staining. Parkas may show some signs of light wear or distress to the surface of the fabric, consistent with general use and age. The main photo is a stock photo and exact shades of the jacket may vary slightly due to the surplus nature and manufacture dates etc.
- Full zip-front closing in good working condition.
- Velcro closing wind flap.
- Posable wire insert around hood.
- Warm quilted hood lining.
- Internal velcro patches to complement detachable parka liners (liners not included).
- Two large waist pockets, and two large chest pockets.
- Shoulder epaulette straps.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Drawstring adjustable waist and hem.