Pools Surplus Stores Loyalty Scheme
- The Pools Surplus Stores loyalty scheme and Pools Surplus Stores loyalty card, associated clubs and benefits are operated by Pools Surplus Stores Ltd, Hartlepool, TS25 4HG. Registered in England & Wales: company no. 11150993.
- To get the latest terms and conditions or for general enquiries please call 01429 273438 write to Pools Surplus Stores, 56 Catcote Road, Hartlepool, TS25 4HG or visit poolssurplus.co.uk/loyaltyscheme
- Pools Surplus can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme at any time, including these terms and conditions or any individual Pools Surplus Stores loyalty account.
- The Pools Surplus loyalty scheme replaces all other offers, discounts and deals previously operated.
- All Pools Surplus Stores loyalty cards belong to Pools Surplus Stores Ltd.
- The Pools Surplus Stores loyalty scheme is only valid in our retail stores and is not available online.
- We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
- If we identify that you hold two or more Pools Surplus loyalty accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion.
- The Pools Surplus loyalty scheme is for personal use only; business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse. Pools Surplus reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage.
- Pools Surplus can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Pools Surplus loyalty account and points accrued if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated clubs and offers.
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Pools Surplus loyalty account are subject to store availability.
- Pools Surplus will remove Pools Surplus loyalty points from registered Pools Surplus loyalty accounts that haven't been used for two years or have been closed.
- To benefit from the Pools Surplus loyalty scheme you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 13 years or over. Pools Surplus Stores will not communicate with a customer until an appropriate age of consent is reached.
Collecting Pools Surplus Loyalty Scheme Points
- The standard number of points you will collect is five loyalty points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases. Points will usually be added to your Pools Surplus loyalty account at the time you buy products and services included in the scheme.
- If you forget your Pools Surplus Loyalty Card, please ask a staff member to validate your receipt. You will need to provide the validated receipt within 30 days of the transaction with your Pools Surplus Loyalty Card to be able to collect your points.
- Points are not available on gift cards except during special promotional events.
- During Pools Surplus loyalty scheme points events, existing points promotions will not be multiplied.
- Pools Surplus Stores Ltd reserves the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without notice.
Spending Pools Surplus Loyalty Scheme Points
- One point is worth one pence to spend on products in store. We will not exchange Pools Surplus loyalty points for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
- Points cannot be spent on gift cards or charitable merchandise.
- Pools Surplus reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving licence or bus pass when spending points.
- You will not qualify for Pools Surplus loyalty points, extra points offers, or any other scheme, offers, benefits, products or services when you pay with points.
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for Pools Surplus loyalty points collection and redemption in store without notice.
- Spending points may be subject to network availability in store.
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Pools Surplus loyalty account.
- Loyalty Cards used for the original purchase must be present at the time of refund.
- If it is necessary to return an item paid for in full by points or part paid by points, we will credit your account with the original number of points used and then refund the remainder back to the original payment method.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of the original sale.
Armed Forces/Uniform Discount
- The Pools Surplus Armed Forces Discount offer is free and exclusive to Pools Surplus Loyalty Scheme members who are:
- Cadets aged 19 and under with valid proof of membership from their organisation with specified expiry date.
- Armed Forces personnel with a valid MOD90 ID Card with specified expiry date.
- Military Veterans with a valid MOD Veteran ID Card or Defence Discount Card.
- Police, Fire Service, Ambulance Service and Prison Service staff with valid Staff ID card with specified expiry date.
- The 10% discount is not available on gift cards.
- We do not accept Blue Light Discount Cards or any other form of discount card other than those mentioned above.
- Any breach of bulk buying policy or abuse of discount card may result in your Armed Forces/Uniformed discount being revoked.
- You may be asked to present your Armed Forces/Uniform ID at each transaction, if you are unable to produce your ID your Armed Forces Discount will be deactivated until you return in store to present your valid Armed Forces/Uniform ID.
- To activate the 10% discount, you will need to present your Pools Surplus Loyalty Card and Armed Forces/Uniform ID at the till on your first visit to store. Each year you will need to go back into one of our stores from 1 January to reactivate your discount by presenting your Pools Surplus Loyalty Card and Armed Forces/Uniform ID at a manned till. Your Armed Forces/Uniform ID will be used to verify your status and to activate the discount on your account, however no personal data is collected as part of this process, data is collected through your Loyalty Scheme sign up, please see poolssurplus.co.uk/loyaltyscheme
- Once your Armed Forces/Uniform Discount is activated on your Loyalty Card your Armed Forces/Uniformed discount will be applied automatically on any applicable purchases in store when using your Pools Surplus Loyalty Card.
- If you are not an Pools Surplus Loyalty Card holder, you can apply for an Loyalty Card in store where you will receive a permanent plastic card. You can then present your plastic card, along with your Armed Forces/Uniform ID, at a till to have your discount activated.
- You must present your Pools Surplus Loyalty Card every time you shop to receive the 10% discount to your shop. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability
- Pools Surplus Stores reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Standard Pools Surplus Stores Loyalty Scheme Terms and Conditions apply.