A number of individual genuine British Army No.2 'Future Army Dress' (FAD) Jackets in very good used condition; there is a wide selection of sizes, and regiments available to choose from.
These jackets are made of high quality khaki-coloured wool and fully lined in the body and sleeves with brown polyester lining. All jackets are previously issued and may show very light signs of normal wear; however none of the jackets in this selection are sold with holes, tears or staining; residue from adhesive patches may be present on the fabric where rank chevrons and patches have been removed; and remnants of stitching may be seen where buttons and medal bars have been unstitched.
All jackets are in good wearable condition and include the original Army contract and size label.
Please note, this listing is for the jackets only and waist belts are not included.
We currently offer jackets with buttons or insignia from the following regiments and organisations:
- Royal Artillery (RA)
- Gurkha Logistic Regiment (QOGLR)
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME)
- Royal Corps of Signals (R Sigs)
- Royal Irish Regiment (R IRISH)
- Royal Military Police (RMP)
- Royal Horse Artillery (RHA)
- Royal Logistic Corps (RLC)
- Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (FUSILIERS)
- Adjutant General's Corps (AGC)
- Royal Army Veterinary Corps (RAVC)
Please select your size from the drop-down menu; sizes in Centimetres are accurate and sizes in Inches are approximate.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.