Belgian Army 2-Man Tents - Jigsaw Camouflage
Rare Belgian Army M99 Two Man Tents in Jigsaw Camouflage. Can be used as a shelter only, or you can also attach the inner tent. Complete with poles, pegs, carry bag and tent covers.
These tents are in good used condition but may have some signs of prior use. We have checked them all before sending and put them up to make sure they are functionable.
Please view the listing photographs to see details of the item condition.
2.25m x 1.45m x 1.1m
1. Unfold flysheet (Turn upside down on ground)
2. Assemble the elements forming the arch (assemble aluminum poles)
3. Place the longest poles diagonally in relation to each other, in the same color poles of the outer tent. Then fasten the flysheet to the poles with the eight (8) closing systems (elastic) and tie to the arches.
4. Place the shortest pole in its sleeves on the left and right, gather the three poles in the ridge of the outer tent, using the provided locking system. (With everything still upside down, put the long poles into their sleeves, basically creating a big bowl. The color coding is black to black, silver to silver. I found this step required considerable force to get the long poles into place.)
5. Hang the inner tent on the arch elements with the clips and the hook on the four corners. (I performed this step with everything still upside down, then when completed I flipped over and moved to desired location)
6. Put the tent in the right place (carry the tent) and orient it correctly to the point of view of the wind, and if necessary according to the tactical situation.
7. Placing the pegs
A. Thru the loop of the 4 corner rings
B. Thru the loops (elastic bands) on the two sides
C. Thru the loop of the hatches of the porch
D. Possibly to secure storm ropes
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.