US Army M51 Fishtail Parka - MIL-TEC / Teesar Reproduction
Pools Surplus Stores is proud to present this high-quality modern reproduction, based on the iconic US Army M51 'Fishtail' Extreme Cold Weather Parka developed in the years of the Korean War to keep American Troops warm and comfortable through challenging environments in harsh winter climate.
Since the 1960s, the generously oversized M51 Shell Parka has been an iconic staple of military fashion, popularised by the 'Mod' genre, The Who, Liam Gallagher, Oasis, etc.
Pools Surplus Stores knows that original M51 Parkas are increasingly hard to find and expensive to buy; our Teesar M51 is a close copy to the iconic original with the added benefit of being a Mint Condition, unworn and undamaged item, available in sizes ranging from XS (36" Chest) to XL (56" Chest).
From the windproof and weather resistant properties of the nylon-cotton outer fabric, to the thermal properties of the 'M65 Pattern' removable quilted parka liner, this M51 reproduction is faithful to the original military issue item, right down to small details like replica zipper, stud fasteners, and printed manufacturer contract details.
- Extra Small - To best fit 32" to 36" Chest (Armpit to Armpit measures 23" across)
- Small - To best fit 37" to 41" Chest (Armpit to Armpit measures 25.5" across)
- Medium - To best fit 42" to 46" Chest (Armpit to Armpit measures 28" across)
- Large - To best fit 47" to 51" Chest (Armpit to Armpit measures 30.5" across)
- Extra Large - To best fit 52" to 56" Chest (Armpit to Armpit measures 33" across)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.